Spicy pickled cucumbers with sesame.
- 2 cucumbers, sliced thin
- 2 fresh red chiles, seeded and sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of soya souce
- 1 glove of garlic, chopped
Peel and slice cucumber into 4 – 5 cm long cuts, remove the seeds. Season cucumber with salt and leave for 20 minutes to loose the water. After 20 min pour them with water and drain.
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, put it into fridge for at least 1 hour for the flavors to blend. Can keep it in the refrigerator for 3 days.
Before serving you can decorate it with fried sesame seeds.