- 2 peppers (I used green and yellow)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups of couscous (prepared according to instruction on the package)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- bunch of seeds (sunflower, pumpkin seeds)
- salt & pepper
Cover peppers with olive oil and grill (in oven or on grill) until it will be nearly soft. Mix couscous with seeds, garlic and herbs, season with salt and pepper. When pepper is ready gently slice tops off and scoop out membranes and seeds. Fill each pepper with couscous mix. Place gently in baking dish. Cover with pepper tops and grill for 5 minutes.